- Full time position, in central London
- Start: Immediate
This position is the backbone of Web development and it’s a great opportunity to be in charge of building one of the client side for globally deployed application.
The successful candidate will join an award-winning startup. This role will have a lot of responsibility and freedom and so you must be a self-starter, reliable and able to organise and manage yourself in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Develop the Whichit Web platform.
- Taking part with the Web design.
- Ongoing maintenance.
- Customer support.
- Angular experience, Typescript/ES6 and source control.
- Degree in computer science / computer engineering.
- Experience in JS, CSS, HTML.
- Experience with web frameworks, jQuery.
- Experience with responsive design, Bootstrap – Advantage.
- Experience with AJAX.
- Knowledge with REST, event driven apps.
- Experience in UI.
- Approach and understanding of development methodology.
- Contributing to open source projects.
- Knowledge or experience with reporting and visualizations.
- Eligible to work in UK (no sponsorship).
- Within reasonable distance to commute to central London office.
- Advantage: React / Vue.JS
- CV's over one page are strongly discouraged.
- Please include a cover letter of no more than 350 words.
Whichit is an innovative marketing solution that enables brands and publishers to increase user engagement, open new revenue streams & gain user-related insight.
The company’s main product is Whichit for Advertisers – An interactive content platform that enables marketers and advertisers to create Interactive Commercial Content in minutes, and launch it across multi channels. The Whichit Ad unit can be delivered on publishers’ web pages; social channels; Ad-networks; native mobile and in-app.
About the Company
Whichit is a high growth startup, based in central London, in the middle of the startup sense and lead by professional and experience entrepreneurs.
The company won several awards for its products and services, such the 'Start-up of the Year EMEA' by Facebook, the Sirius Programme by the UK Government, the ‘People Choice Award’ by the Duke of York and the Innovate UK for its technology.
The Whichit team is a young, strong, sophisticated group of academic and professional experts in B.Sc. and Management, with exceptional abilities, experience and knowledge with crosses domains in the most leading companies like IBM, Ness Technologies and Mentor Graphics.
Please send your C.V and cover letter to: email@example.com
Mention in job title: "Web Developer"
Only suitable applications will be responded.