Performance Marketing Manager
- Full time position, in central London
- Start: Immediate
- £30,000-£40,000/year + OTE
The successful candidate will join an award-winning startup and will have end-to -end responsibility of the company’s demand generation funnel spanning all performance marketing operations across multiple channels, including production of engaging ad content using the Whichit Platform, hands-on campaign optimization, analytics and reporting, as well as social media channel management.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, combining analytical mind and creative capabilities, with a “gets-things-done” attitude, who would thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Developing and executing Whichit’s multi-channel performance marketing strategy:
- Plan, define and execute demand generation funnel for Whichit’s SaaS platform
- Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns, organic and paid social media as well as SEM.
- Provide hands-on optimization of ad campaigns across all marketing channels towards the company’s performance KPI, with an emphasis on LTV, retention and repeat buy metrics
- Produce engaging and creative content, using Whichit platform
- Analyse campaign performance data and constantly optimize to generate growth and ensure client satisfaction and renewal
- Manage the company’s social media presence and increase engagement across all platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Consolidate and build internal and external reports for clients analysing KPI achievements and assess the success of campaigns
- At least 2 years’ experience in campaign management / ad ops role utilizing ad tech platforms and web analytics tools, including Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, Power Editor, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Analytics
- An analytical mindset and methodical approach – extensive Excel skills and an ability make recommendations based on statistics
- Acute attention to accuracy and detail
- Excellent organizational skills, often working to tight deadlines
- Strong tech and computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and CRM systems
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as HubSpot, Zapier, Mailchimp or similar – a plus.
- Creativity and an eye for design.
- Native-level English, both spoken and written (essential). Additional languages – a plus!
- Willing to wear multiple hats and roll up your sleeves to get the job done.
- CVs over one page are strongly discouraged.
- Please include a cover letter of no more than 350 words.
Whichit is an innovative marketing solution that enables brands and publishers to increase user engagement, open new revenue streams & gain user-related insight.
The company’s main product is Whichit for Advertisers – An interactive content platform that enables marketers and advertisers to create Interactive Commercial Content in minutes, and launch it across multi channels. The Whichit Ad unit can be delivered on publishers’ web pages; social channels; Ad-networks; native mobile and in-app.
About the Company
Whichit is a high growth startup, based in central London, in the middle of the startup sense and lead by professional and experience entrepreneurs.
The company won several awards for its products and services, such the 'Start-up of the Year EMEA' by Facebook, the Sirius Programme by the UK Government, the ‘People Choice Award’ by the Duke of York and the Innovate UK for its technology.
The Whichit team is a young, strong, sophisticated group of academic and professional experts in B.Sc. and Management, with exceptional abilities, experience and knowledge with crosses domains in the most leading companies like IBM, Ness Technologies and Mentor Graphics.
Please send your C.V and cover letter to: email@example.com
Mention job title –"Performance Marketing Manager"
Only suitable applications will be responded.