- Full time position, in central London
- Start: October 2017
- £25,000-£35,000/year + OTE
The successful candidate will join an award-winning startup and will be leading all account management activities across a diverse advertiser’s portfolio, including major media agencies and brands. This role requires exceptional client facing and relationship management skills, with a lot of room to be creative and proactive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
- Grow revenue by establishing and maintaining strong client relationships with assigned agency and clients, as well as identify upsell and cross sell opportunities.
- Monitor campaign performance across clients to ensure the highest level of service, work with Ad Operations to set up campaigns correctly, proactively manage client expectations and suggest ways to improve the value delivered.
- Lead all troubleshooting efforts working closely with Ad Operations to ensure issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner.
- Analyze performance and create campaign summaries that provide actionable insights.
- Up-Sales to clients the company’s product and services.
- Develop product and market expertise in order to best advice and consult with clients.
- Support Sales in closing new business including developing campaign strategies to meet client objectives.
- Utilize Pipedrive to manage contacts and opportunities.
- Must: Minimum 2 years’ experience within the digital industry in a client facing, commercial role.
- Must: Proven history of growing accounts and revenue.
- Outstanding relationship management and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and CRM systems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Knowledge of marketing tools such as HubSpot, Zapier, Mailchimp or similar – a plus!
- Native-level English, both spoken and written (essential). Additional languages – a plus!
- Must have the right to work in UK - no visa required.
- CVs over one page are strongly discouraged
- Please include a cover letter of no more than 350 words
Whichit is an innovative marketing solution that enables brands and publishers to increase user engagement, open new revenue streams & gain user-related insight.
The company’s main product is Whichit for Advertisers – An interactive content platform that enables marketers and advertisers to create Interactive Commercial Content in minutes, and launch it across multi channels. The Whichit Ad unit can be delivered on publishers’ web pages; social channels; Ad-networks; native mobile and in-app.
About the Company
Whichit is a high growth startup, based in central London, in the middle of the startup sense and lead by professional and experience entrepreneurs.
The company won several awards for its products and services, such the 'Start-up of the Year EMEA' by Facebook, the Sirius Programme by the UK Government, the ‘People Choice Award’ by the Duke of York and the Innovate UK for its technology.
The Whichit team is a young, strong, sophisticated group of academic and professional experts in B.Sc. and Management, with exceptional abilities, experience and knowledge with crosses domains in the most leading companies like IBM, Ness Technologies and Mentor Graphics.
Please send your C.V and cover letter to: email@example.com
Mention job title –"Account Manager"
Only suitable applications will be responded.