Chief Commercial Officer (CCO)
The Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is responsible for the commercial strategy and the development of the company. Leading the company activities in the Business Development strategy, Sales and Revenue and contribute to the achievement of the organisation’s commercial goals. The COO will report directly to the CEO and serving as an integral member of the senior management team.
- Develop strategy and action plan consistent with company’s goals.
- Open new markets for the company – including finding new customers in new markets and then establishing a local sales force.
- Takes ownership of the customer and the customer interface with the company’s product and services offering, making sure that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives.
- Develop, close and manage strategic partnerships for the company.
- Grow the company’s client base. Distribute the product amongst the company’s potential clients and create a client base for the product.
- Be responsible for managing the entire sales process from prospecting and setting up meetings to closing on the sales.
- Build the Business Development and Sales teams, set the commercial goals and objectives and monitor the team’s performance.
- Work with internal teams such as marketing and product to help support the company’s growth.
- Discover and develop new business and revenue opportunities.
- Working by the company’s plan and requirements.
- Mandatory: Senior experience in Business Development and Sales in Advertising or Media Agency, at least 5 years.
- Mandatory: Strong knowledge of AdTech and Media Agencies eco-system and senior contacts of key players.
- Experience in building and managing sales and BD teams.
- Master’s in Business Administration from a top-tier university preferred.
- Strong knowledge of programmatic media and supporting eco-system.
- Track record of delivering revenue generating partnerships in AdTech.
- Ability to “hit the ground running”.
- Great career to date now ready for that “career defining” moment.
- Experience working in start-ups directly with C-Level executives a plus.
- Experience working with CRM, managing pipeline and sales funnels, monitoring progress and reporting.
- Entrepreneurial experience setting their own company a plus.
- Experience leading business development and new market entry projects for mobile or AdTech start-ups.
- Track record setting up sales organisation and selling first of its kind products to new markets.
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise.
- Entrepreneurial team player who can multitask.
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage peers.
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management, staff and clients.
Please send your C.V to: email@example.com
Only suitable applications will be responded.